Car_rear_Dside.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto

Introduction

Here it is... Pictures are really crap but are taken with my phone!.

Car_rear_Dside.jpg

Car_rear_view.jpg

Car_front_Pside.jpg

Car_front_Dside.jpg

Rubbish induction kit although better than most attempts lol:-
engine32.jpg

I like it soooo much :D
Snap!

Hey, I'm a new member of this site.

I have a Punto Mk2b Active Sport 16V and i have been trying to find a place on the web for about 2months now where i can get a de-badged mesh grill to fit my car.

Anyone know where i could get one??

or anyone got one for sale??

Thanks

german ebay baunsal tuning is the shop i got mine from. There is a bloke on puntomk2 that is selling his debadged grill for £50 which might be worth a look.

Snap!

Hey, I'm a new member of this site.

I have a Punto Mk2b Active Sport 16V and i have been trying to find a place on the web for about 2months now where i can get a de-badged mesh grill to fit my car.

Anyone know where i could get one??

or anyone got one for sale??

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KUHLERGRILL-F...68197QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

or in the style of the sporting grill:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KUHLERGRILL-F...68197QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Find my thread in members motors as i have this 2nd one.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Now I've got all mechanicals sorted. Brand new gearbox and clutch (Don't ask!) and a service with some nice Plugs and Selinia 'Pure Energy' Oil. I've got some plans this weekend........

One of which is illustrated by this crude photoshop :eek::-

DSC00066graphitewheels_.jpg

Ignore the dent on the rear arch as its getting fixed by the body shop in the next week courtesy of the lass that drove into it.. :(.

Last edited:
Yes anthracite much better IMO :).

Just had my bonnet release cable replaced as it snapped :eek:. took him 80minutes as its a right pain in the bum on this version and had to displace lots of anciliaries and fuse box etc :(. Just need an MOT done now and it will be all good :).

Going to get started on the wheels tomorrow me thinks :slayer:. I've already bought all the supplies. If im feeling kind I'll make a guide ;)

Yes anthracite much better IMO :).

Just had my bonnet release cable replaced as it snapped :eek:. took him 80minutes as its a right pain in the bum on this version and had to displace lots of anciliaries and fuse box etc :(. Just need an MOT done now and it will be all good :).

Going to get started on the wheels tomorrow me thinks :slayer:. I've already bought all the supplies. If im feeling kind I'll make a guide ;)

there is already a guide for this:p

you could do a sporting alloy specific one tho(y)

Back