Moms1.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto Sporting

Introduction

Hi all!
This is my Punto Sporting- Purchased on Sunday...

Moms1.JPG

Apologies to Admins about hosting it previously on Photobucket! :)
In terms of engine mods- there hasnt been anything done!.. yet!
Im getting some plates made up the weekend, does anyone think that a smaller plate moved up would look reasonable? Im in two minds, so need plenty of second opinions...

I love every aspect of the bodykit, from the side skirts (IMO the only nice aftermarket "big" ones), to the way the abarth bumpers have been painted. (y)

Rich, you really wont last long with that sort of attitude. How can you talk, when you have a bog standard base spec?

Last edited:
Lovin the looks of this car, really like the bumpers & exhaust although some on here will no doubt moan and moan they look silly this that........

I like square number pate on the front put one on mine the ohter week I like them on the Puntos, wrth a bash like for the sake of a few quid.

Im from South Birmingham- Northfield.. Unsure about any shows yet- would like to! :)

Update- I sprayed the rear lights black the weekend, and added a square plate to the front- d/side aswell as a black visor.

Going to put my female two pennies in:

Looks very nice, in good nick however....

Us women have a thing about guys who mod up their cars. They have a little you know what! So flash up their cars to compensate :D

Im from South Birmingham- Northfield.. Unsure about any shows yet- would like to! :)

Update- I sprayed the rear lights black the weekend, and added a square plate to the front- d/side aswell as a black visor.

I used to drive round there pretty regular, my ex is at Newman College in Bartley Green an was down that way pretty much every other weekend.

Get your name down for MitCar, will be a good show and not too far from us!

now that is nice pal... nice colour, nice car i just agree with the others move the reg plate not sooo keen on the body kit :eek: but other wise its tasty :p

Back