Punto (Mk1) My punto mk1

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk1) My punto mk1

punto_jr_sx75 said:
The door pods just Screw in from behind like the existing ones do. The speaker is brought out a little from the door and angled towards the driver/passenger on each side. Its the most effective way of getting good SQ (y) Seeing as they are brought out from the door they have a small enclosure behind them that give the speaker/mid-range/sub its bass kick (its not massive but gives you the mixture of treble and bass that you want. Id do a pair for a 5 door for £100. They can be fabric matched at that or smoothed and painted for £120, all i need is the full dimensions off the cross-over set and the style you would want. If you want more info just say (y)

Jordan

i might get back to you regarding this at a later date then, thanks :)

MrDT said:
oh, i always though any upgrades like that affected insurance. so your saying stock sized but expensive wheels would be fine? still, i don't have hundreds of pounds spare at the moment, but worth keeping in mind for the future :)

mine cost me £100 with tyres, so weren't expensive.

my wheels are made by fiat, which was another factor, I think something like Compomotive wheels in the same size would cost extra, but as mine were made by the manufacturer it was ok.

cinqysxmk2 said:
mine cost me £100 with tyres, so weren't expensive.

no s**t!

that must be cheaper than a set of steels, trims and tyres! (y)

Hi, ive got a punto Mk1, like yours, and like you dont really want it looking "crazy", (not really into the Max Power thing), ive added Fox alloys, got them off ebay for £50 (it was a bargin) and only added £30 to my insurance!!! :D

Back