Photo-0297.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto Hgt

Introduction

First off, appologies for the photo quality, it seems my camera is fussy what batteries it takes, so i had to take these with my phone (n)

the car is a punto hgt, i've had it since christmas eve but haven't really put many pics up on here because of weather, lack of daylight hours and the fact it needed tidyed up considerabley.

It's Sprint blue, with Abarth Bumpers, 17" alloys, stainless steel exhaust (not entirely sure what make tbh, but it sounds great!),few other little mods here and there... hopefully it's not looking TOO bad now though (y)

Photo-0297.jpg

Photo-0291.jpg

Photo-0296.jpg

Photo-0295.jpg

Photo-0294.jpg
Thanks everyone for all the nice things said! :D

i thought the same about the exhaust when i first got it too, but it has kind of grown on me like that :), i'm not certain actually what exhaust make it is.... but it makes a great noise up the rev's!!!! :)

Thanks everyone for all the nice things said! :D

i thought the same about the exhaust when i first got it too, but it has kind of grown on me like that :), i'm not certain actually what exhaust make it is.... but it makes a great noise up the rev's!!!! :)

Looks like a sportex or a peco. I agree with other comments about the exhaust apart from that it looks nice, wheels go well. Is it lowered?.

Looks like a sportex or a peco. I agree with other comments about the exhaust apart from that it looks nice, wheels go well. Is it lowered?.

it's on a very slight drop, i think 15 or 20mm :confused:

the exhaust seems to be stainless steel right up to the cat, can't really see any branding on it anywhere, but it certainly seems very good quality, and as an added bonus, it really does have a nice deep but not too loud burble at idle and when you give it some revs, the exhaust note really picks up and snarls, it really is a tasty sound :yum:, wether its any good for a small power increase though is debatable, we'll see when it gets RR'd next month (y)

few mods planned for it are a gsr, although if i can find a bmc cda going cheaply, i might have one of them in the mean time and put it on the nstandard piping, then probably the manifolds shall be upgraded. looks wise i might not touch it too much, maybe paint the calipers.... thats about it, the rest would be tidying up a few tiny patches of roughness to the paint, i don't wan't to chav it up!!!

the wheels are very much style over substance, in reality they are a nightmare to live with!, they make every kerb look like ben nevis, i'm paranoid i'll kerb them, although i've done well so far and avoided damage, shame the front tyres will soon need replaced (n) because of their width they just scrub in no more on full lock and going downhill round a corner onto a flat road, when the rear suspension compresses the sound like they catch the lip in no more too.... the price you pay for style!!, i don't think lowering the car any further would be a good plan..... even though im ever so tempted :p little bit of work and im sure it could be done!

Back