My Poor Seicento :(

Currently reading:
My Poor Seicento :(

xClarexLouisex

Had An Accident A Few Weeks Ago A Bike Came Out Of Nowere And Hit The Side Of Me Need A New Wing On The Drivers Side & Sprayed
The Headlight Was Smashed But I Bought A New One & Fitted It. :mad:
Heres A Photo..

9owxU00.jpg

Aww Thanks Kayl0rz Ive Just Had A Look When Ive Saved Up Enough Im Goin 2 Get One Off There.

& Activematt Yeah The Bonnet Is Fine Just Were The Wing Is Its A Tiny Bit Scratched Nothin Major

oooh - never nice !

some ar*e bandit in a chavved up Cavalier smashed my wingmirror off the other day whilst my car was parked up.. very annoying !!!

Yeah Im Gunna Try & Ask Around Hopefully Trying To Find One Thats The Same Colour.
& Its Like A Metalic Light Green Not Seen Many Seicento's That Are The Same Colour As Mine.

Well not out of nowere the bike obviously went through a red or something cause i was at a junction goin onto a main road were the were 2 sets of traffic lights either way and they were on red just going to turn to amber and as i looked it was clear and went to set off and then thats when the bike hit me it was clear when i double checked :(

Its Like A Metalic Light Green Not Seen Many Seicento's That Are The Same Colour As Mine.

Oh dear not the best colour then! shame its not a sporting and is an s or sx or citymatic, you would probably have had more joy with one of the sporting colours.

Good luck with search

Not really relevant to anything.. but on my way to work a few weeks back i overtook a punto GT that was painted a Black / Purple 2 tone colour.. looked spot on !!

Back