General My photoshop

Currently reading:
General My photoshop

This is my first real try at properly modding a car on photoshop. Its got all the mods i want on my cinq ( minus the viper stripes :D )

-Bad boy bonnet
-M3 mirrors
-custom front bumper
-wide arches
-side skirts
-tints
-bigger spoiler
-midnight blue paint job
-clean alloys :eek: (i would have left mine on, but these were easier to clean...)
-de-badged front bonnet
-painted wipers :D

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2284

Joe :)

yeh mate, it does a bit. I weren't trying to make it look like the punt, just a bit more curvy. I guess thats just the result of making a curvier cinq :D

mate... well impressed :worship:

i spy alfa alloys!!! off the 145? maybe....

the only thing i dont like is the spoiler, the sun strip is pushing it, would look awesome with a plain sunstrip and no spoiler!!!

i wonder how much that kit would cost to build, custom front bumper, abarth rear with a center exit, huge arches moulded onto storm II side skirts and 16" rims.

now there is a project for the brave or the rich!!! :D (y)

Thanks for the comments, i am liking that shopping list mase :D

I didn't take the sun strip off otherwise it wouldn't look like my car, but if i was gonna do a project like that, it would be one of the first things to go.

From that angle it weren't possble to make out the spoiler that i got on (not sure of the name, think its an abarth replica one) , so i thought why not. The wing did need to be that little bit bigger though to go with the wide ass kit. Its a matter of taste really, if i was brave enough and had enough cash i would probably put a bigger spoiler like that on mine.

There chop took like 3 hours i think to do, but it was pretty fun. After i have got my exams outta the way i am gonna do my mates mk1 punt.

Joe

Back