002-15.jpg

Panda 2012+ My Panda Pop

Introduction

I know this won't be able to compete with some people's motors on here but I thought I'd share a couple of pics of my 2012 Panda Pop.

There have been some subtle changes - Most bulbs are now LED, headlight bulbs upgraded to 8500k bulbs, 3D gel registration plates and perhaps most noticeable are the new wheel trims (full moons), which aren't to everyone's taste but I like them and think they'll look even better when I get some Eibach springs fitted.

There's also a PiperX panel filter in there, and Denso Iridium Power plugs.

Anyway, here she is -

002-15.jpg

007-12.jpg
They're not alloys mate, just wheel trims.

Here's a pic from the side, think it'll look better once I have the car lowered and wheels painted white as the black rim of the steel wheel makes the tyre look huge!

005-14.jpg

Hi,
Love your car, I have a white TA lounge on order. Due to get it the end of September. The full moons look great. Could you tell me do they come with front and rear DRLs, and what make are your LEDs. If its not too much bother, could you please post some pics of the car with the front DRLs on and a pic if you have numberpate LEDs. Lastly do you have any warning lights on the dash with the LEDs fitted. Can't wait to see it with the Eibachs fitted.

Many Thanks Lisa..

Hi,
Love your car, I have a white TA lounge on order. Due to get it the end of September. The full moons look great. Could you tell me do they come with front and rear DRLs, and what make are your LEDs. If its not too much bother, could you please post some pics of the car with the front DRLs on and a pic if you have numberpate LEDs. Lastly do you have any warning lights on the dash with the LEDs fitted. Can't wait to see it with the Eibachs fitted.

Many Thanks Lisa..

Hi Lisa

It just has front DRLs. I got my LEDs from HIDs Direct Ltd which are great quality but not silly prices like some others. Just make sure you get canbus equipped bulbs or it'll throw a warning up. I've got number plate LEDs but unfortunately don't have any pics of those (they look great though!). I think the left hand LED number plate bulb is faulty as the car is showing a warning light but doesn't with just the right hand bulb fitted! All other LED lights haven't given me a warning light though and I'm going to be replacing the left number plate bulb with a new one.

Here's a 50/50 of the DRLs. It might also be worth mentioning that you'll have to upgrade your headlight bulbs as the LEDs give a brilliant white light and the standard headlights will look yellow in comparison.

005-8.jpg

White walls FTW! Looking good fella, looking really good.
Loving the trim.
Ta

Cheers mate, some members on detailing world had a play with photo shop and my Panda and we decided that white walls won't suit it (although you'd think they would). I'd be a bit sceptical about using the white wall paint too as there's a lot of opportunity to fudge it right up and I can imagine it peeling/cracking in time?

I think it just needs lowering and should look good. Fiat made these new Panda's ride SO high as standard!

Looking good there, also have a white Easy coming end of Sept, kept my civic standard except for better bulbs for the country lanes. by the way which continental's are they?

Wish I had gone for an Easy - I was never told the Pop has a grey dash and no glove box door!

They're Continental Eco Contact 5 - Really good. Although I understand some are coming with Goodyears?

Thanks for the photo and answering my questions. The LED DRL looks sooooo much better. Are the headlight bulbs H4 or H7.

Thanks again..

The LED DRL's look awesome! :worship:
It's going to be the first mod I do when my Panda arrives

Back