my orange punto sporting

Currently reading:
my orange punto sporting

custard

i would put clutch replaced instead of reconditioned
and correct the spelling of recomended

jug

blessed are the apostates
bravo hlx was called GT abroad ;) makes it seem like there off a sporty model then :p not a hlx... which sounds pretty normal.

they are also bravo HGT alloys, why not say that, its even better than a GT.

can you drive yet?

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
Wouldnt have bothered with telling them the BIN in big blue letters as is unlikely you will get anywhere near the BIN unless you get a numpty bidder

I would've chanced it by not saying anything or having a BIN in first place and you might have got lucky and got more

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
And i also would of at least set a reserve on it and started at a higher price but good luck anyway.

Why reserve a car especially a model like this and start at higher price when there are simply plenty of other examples all over the place a buyer has to choose from, its not like it was a 'keeper' vehicle

Using that idea to sell IMO wouldnt sell it

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
Thought you might have made a bit more than the end price. Are you happy with what it made though?

jug

blessed are the apostates
i think £870 is excellent, congrats (y)

now fingers crossed they actually pay. ebay can be such a carry on.

OP
OP
beau
870 is great imo, i had it in the newspapers for 895 ono and told people id accept 850, so iv got more than i wanted. (but ebay fees are £33 (n) )

well she phoned before and after auction, i think she wants it, picking up sunday.