My old Sig...... Yes or No, you decide!!! :shakehead:

Currently reading:
My old Sig...... Yes or No, you decide!!! :shakehead:

which sig??

• Total voters
you may rememeber my old sig, which i have simply titled "Hair!"

i removed this sig, cuz i had a new MG sig, BUT demand has been great (Kirsty PMing me :p) for it to come back!

so i leave it to you, oh Forum browser, which should i have the MG ZSomething-or-other one, or the Hair one?????? :eek:

YOUR CHOICE!!!! (y)

"HAIR!"
d2ab5ac6.bmp

MG
mgzrad.bmp

WHO ever wins by the time i can be arsed to check, will be the winner :D

Last edited:
:D BRING BACK THE HAIR.....BRING BACK THE HAIR!!!! (y)

theie are many reasons i like that sig but i think that the main one is that i find it funny that every time i log on i see a real cousin IT - apart from Kirsty in the morning - plus the MG though a lovely car - heinous colour never liked the feeling of being trapped in a lemon as we already know but i think the feeling of being trapped in a lemon would be even more diconcerting - i like the hair better....i shall continue to protest on behalf of the hair....and PM you with Kirsty.

humph...i love demanding points they are so much fun!!! :D :D

I vote hair because it's original and I suspect you stole the other one off sniff petrol or something! Funny though I like the one that goes "Do you fu*king want some?!"

I vote hair as well... everybody has pics of their cars or quotes... you have hair... which is more than can be said for some of the members!

The hair was fab! Although the current one is actually quite amusing...

looks like hair is winning... BUT no result yet... very dissapointed, its like the US election all over again... Hair should win, but MG ZSomthing-or-other will provail!

I personally love this month's MG advert, it is one of the best IMO. Trouble is it's copyright theft :p

(LOL)

Back