DSC002601.JPG

Stilo my new stilo

Introduction

Just got a new stilo. wanted to show some photos, and i want to make some subtle changes to the car but wanted to get advice and opinions from you guys.......i'm not a fan of bodykits though.....see if you can give me any ideas. thanks

DSC00292part2.JPG

DSC002601.JPG

DSC00286part2.JPG
lower it and leave it.

Do nothing else! Its perfect as it is. Take this advice from people who own stilos. Keep the grill.. it looks nice on the black and there aren't many around. If you don't have white dials go get yourself a set. Check the stilo guides for the guide I put up there on how to fit them. Some will tell you to go for a remap.. could be worth it altho I probably won't for mine. Maybe get one of the scorpian black abarth badge sets all round from abarthbadges.com. Think thats what you need.

Spend your time cleaning and driving that lovely Stilo. (y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Remove Side Strips (Im pretty sure they're just glued on)

Sode strips arent just glued on, there on clips and the is a recess in the door around them. So that would need to be filled into... quite a big job! Personally id just colour code em.. Althouhg being a black car, y bother?! You can barely tell teh difference.

Lovely motor by the way, good choice picking the stilo. If you asking about stubble changes i would say. GSR Induction kit :)

Back