Punto (Mk2/2b) My New Punto

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My New Punto

Well, I bought a new car today. It's a Mk1 Punto 55 S. 81,000 on the clock but nice and tight and also very clean. I forgot how much I liked Puntos as it's been a while since I've had one.

Anyone want to buy a Panda? :)

1929Mk1_Punto_FF.jpg

1929Mk1_Punto_FF_a.jpg

1929Mk1_Punto_b.JPG

It's nice. Just some things:

- You should get rid of the orange repeaters and get white ones.
- You should consider removing (if that's possible) the stripes. At least change them with other ones.
- Why is there a white and a BLACK side mirror??? :p

Are you planning on modding it in anyway?

;)

Kyriakos_Greece said:
It's nice. Just some things:

- You should get rid of the orange repeaters and get white ones.
- You should consider removing (if that's possible) the stripes. At least change them with other ones.
- Why is there a white and a BLACK side mirror??? :p

Are you planning on modding it in anyway?

;)

My modding days are long gone now. I was waiting on someone spotting the mirrors. The search is on for a white one. I quite like the stripes. :)

Steve C said:
Well, I bought a new car today. It's a Mk1 Punto 55 S. 81,000 on the clock but nice and tight and also very clean. I forgot how much I liked Puntos as it's been a while since I've had one.

Anyone want to buy a Panda? :)

Sorry, I've hit my EEC quota of 4 pandas for this fianancal year. Lol

But that Punto looks very nice, good luck with it!

Jim

Steve C said:
Thanks Jim. It's not the Sisley I'm selling, it's the red Panda.

Actually when I say I'm selling it that means it's for sale but I won't be advertising it anywhere. ;)

Now if you'd told me that last week I could of saved a forturne instead of buying the filler laden selecta! (but it wouldn't of been as much fun thou, hehe)

Jim

Steve C said:
My modding days are long gone now. I was waiting on someone spotting the mirrors. The search is on for a white one. I quite like the stripes. :)
clear indicators and side repeators are not modding realy, i think they would make it look very very nice.
tis very nice already though, looks very clean.
you might get clear indicators from a scrappy quite a few puntos had them as standard, i just got a set off a 55sx from scrappers, for daryl :)

Back