cinqo.jpg

Cinquecento My new Cinquecento

I'm really pleased with it. Its had a lot of time and money spent on it. Just got a few little bits and pieces to sort out, but on the whole, its a brilliant little car. I'm actually really surprised by how quick it is.....I wasn't expecting anything like the performance its got.:D

this was the one on ebay where abouts in wiltshire are you im in swindon keep an eye out for a green 899 with abarth rear bumper white stripes and sorting alloys

217849_3899005589511_1315916151_n.jpg

306907_4009945962951_1632985988_n.jpg

The cinq is going for a road trip next week.....2500 mile round trip to Spain to see the OH's family.....hopefully it'll make it there and back in one piece:eek:

Yep, just fully serviced it yesterday, and the rad is only 6 months old. Checked the fan, and that all works okay. I'm thinking about putting an additive in the coolant, that is supposed to reduce the cooling system temp....its currently in the mid to high 30's, and it normally gets well into the 40's in August.....and sat in traffic in the city centre.....:(

Well.....we made it. Not the most comfortable of journeys with the lowered suspension and fully loaded, but the cinq drove great. Cruising on the Autopistas at 70mph, it was doing about 48-50mpg. The only modification that I made before we came, is that I fitted a small bonnet vent on the n/s of the bonnet, to let more air in to the engine bay and to the air filter. Nothing OTT, just a small vent that is recessed down in to the bonnet. At the moment its 38 degrees, and when its stopped in traffic in the city, you can see the heat shimmer coming from the vent. The coolant additive is working, it hasn´t gone above 90 on the gauge, and that was sat in traffic for 20 minutes and in the high 30´s. Very pleased so far:D

Back