Pics of Arm rest . and new toys

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

Yes i am a Ned.. I have got some Angel
IMAG0052.jpg

Now Blue is off the Road ive Got a couple of plans up my Sleve ..

Cosmetic looks ..

Smooth The abarth Kit ?? or keep it as it is with the ridges in ...???

i like the Cinq i seen when some one put There Side repetors in the wingmirrors so that will be getting done

going to Retint my rewindows. as there there a little Creased as i done them my self ..

Buy a Tinted sinstrip that fades out for the windscreen

Refurb Both sets of wheels , ( Speedlines Will be getting something silly done to them along the lines of my checked wheels but diffrent ) and my sei abarths will be getting Refurbed in a Sort of Standard silver but just a little bit darker

Goning to send my coilovers away to get refurbed or try and find another set for sale ( so i can go lower) :)

Fit my Wider Abarth Wide arch kit ( what i had on my old cinq)

Smooth The Washer jet Out the bonnet and Fit some Golf washerjets in to the Scuttle pannel , Also smooth the Bonnet badge out

Interior

Try and get my leather seats repaired , were the cracking get the White cracks filled in with some sort of Red die

Get a new Rooflineing and Retrim in in a black fabric again as its hangingin little bits ...

buy some (**** fogot what you call it Don had it on his ) and do the Dash binical in it

Make a boot build to house the Sub in the spare wheel wheel and wrap it all in Red leather

Engine
big Plans :p but will be staying 8V for now :)

Bay will be getting cleaned up Some Wires hidden

get every thing Looking New and Clean :)

Back