image3.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My New Car

Introduction

purchased on friday, very happy with her, 57,000 miles for a 10 year old car cant be bad lol
have a few things i wish to do from personal style or little things that need sorting.....sunday i sorted the stereo out as it had perminant live so now it runs from ignition :)

here are a couple of pics;
the alloys came with it, all un kerbed aswell :) the brakes have all be sprayed professionally yellow...

the head lights are something ill be looking into as they are etched in someway, not steamed up.... i believe a slight rub down and a polish will sort this....(mind you they look steamed up in the pic lol, may have to wash the car myself and see, but they are needing attention)

Last edited:
yeah, simple things really, install my ice from previous car, i want to put an alarm on it also, i dont have remote locking but central locking with key so im not sure what avenue to go down yet...

replace the rear lights perhaps, im new to fiat myself so im not sure what i can do yet...the wife had an Uno but i played no part in it lol

i will try and do the led dash as i did with my last car.....
colour code the door handles, the drivers sticks up so need to sort that also

yeah, simple things really, install my ice from previous car, i want to put an alarm on it also, i dont have remote locking but central locking with key so im not sure what avenue to go down yet...

replace the rear lights perhaps, im new to fiat myself so im not sure what i can do yet...the wife had an Uno but i played no part in it lol

i will try and do the led dash as i did with my last car.....
colour code the door handles, the drivers sticks up so need to sort that also

Oh well it was a nice car and obviously looked after in the past:rolleyes:

Back