Grande Punto my new car

Currently reading:
Grande Punto my new car

rusty1989

Mypunto.jpg

thanks im realy happy with it, i realy miss my seicento tho, it feels alot different to drive! hoping to get the wheels painted metalic grey soon

I would paint your top grille black I have a red gp and I think it looks much better with a black grille than the standard silver one (y) rear tints look good too

Spraying the top grille black will definitely make it look better.

Change the indicator lights to clear ones, it gets rid of the fried egg look! Put some new headlights in, and maybe vinyl between the grilles. All these are cheap and will make the car look better!

i like ur ideas very much, il be doing most of them! do u think painting the roof black will go? because i wanted the glass roof punto but cost to much

Very nice mate.

cheers, its at the humber bridge, any ideas for mods? i want it to be classy n posh lol

I was going to guess Humber bridge, although it doesn't look anywhere near as big as it should lol

Top of your list has to be lowering it. £140 ish for springs. Then labour, if you don't do them yourself. Makes such a huge difference to the overall look

Which of the reds is that?
Im thinking of going for the ska red but dont know which looks better

Don't paint your roof! I saw someone with a white gps and he had his roof painted with the colors of Italys flag.Not a good idea IMO.

Back