Uno my new car...uno turbo

Currently reading:
Uno my new car...uno turbo

matt_uno_turbo said:
cool looks a real nice car mate!

It was when it ran but I only ended up doing around 2k in over 8months of ownership after endless probs..

Admitedly the melted psiton was mostly my fault but felt I had a point to prove to the Cooper S :eek:

jamie86 said:
It was when it ran but I only ended up doing around 2k in over 8months of ownership after endless probs..

Admitedly the melted psiton was mostly my fault but felt I had a point to prove to the Cooper S :eek:

lol! i know the feeling about having a point to prove ;)

still searching an oil cooler as mine was holed and now its not on the car and bypassed with some metal piping...

jamie86 said:
1990 it didn't have a CAT ;)

Thats what i ment, 1990 = Pre cat

[QOUTE=Seb_Fiat_Brava]Whats the performance on one of these?[/QUOTE]

MK1 = 1301cc (105BHP and the same amount/more than in torque)
MK2 = 1372cc (118BHP and the same amount/more than in torque)

Thats the reason why cars like this can be so fast, low weight, small revvy turbo engines and can potenially make stupid amounts of torque for thier size!
BHP (Thats what an engine can do in a specified time A.K.A RPM) will just follow as its not relavant no matter what any max power d***head says.

Too put it bluntly........UT are soooooooooooo underestmated its silly.
But they just have somthing about them.
Put it this way, its like holding on to a Jack russel that will get the postys leg wether you like it or not! lol.

thinking of selling the car and buying another and stripping it as a track car, if anyone is interested make me an offer :)

matt_uno_turbo said:
thinking of selling the car and buying another and stripping it as a track car, if anyone is interested make me an offer :)

Post in classifieds :)

If you want a good uno, the only way you can get that isto get a very good condition mk2 shell.
Just like dunc is doing.

Back