2005_1127bravabreaking0086.jpg

Bravo (Classic) My new baby

Introduction

Her name is Becki, 1.8 hlx, ink black aparently, i still think she's blue.
Apart from a rattle from the exhaust which i will get a garage to look at and i think theres a hole in the exhaust and the speedo stopped for a few minutes last night, the two last ones i will be takin it up with the garage i bought it from to get them to fix it, she is not bad, gettin a full service this week to christen her and changing the cam belt soon.

2005_1127bravabreaking0088.jpg

2005_1127bravabreaking0087.jpg

2005_1127bravabreaking0086.jpg

2005_1127bravabreaking0085.jpg

2005_1127bravabreaking0084.jpg

Opinions welcome (y)
Seb
Tidy, once youve ironed out the little niggles you will be glad of your purchase

lol, sorry, just had too many run ins with girls and cars,
Quotes:

So what car does your boyfriend drive........... Reply; urm, a red one

Oh cool, you have your first car then, what is it?........ Reply; oh well its blue, has cool alloys (corrected her they were hub caps:confused: ) and has a cd player.

Kinda says it all :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I was about to say I like your mirrors and want your front bumper but I've changed my mind now because you're got a Bravo, or is it a Brava and I've got a silver car and black bumpers don't fit on silver cars and I don't even know what kind mine is, is it even a Fiat :confused:

Seb_Fiat_Brava said:
lol, sorry, just had too many run ins with girls and cars,
Quotes:

So what car does your boyfriend drive........... Reply; urm, a red one

yes he does :)

pict0304.jpg

I used to own a blue one ;)
Image_297_.jpg

Oh cool, you have your first car then, what is it?........ Reply; oh well its blue, has cool alloys (corrected her they were hub caps:confused: ) and has a cd player.

Kinda says it all :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well that car I used to own was a 20vt coupe, 260 BHP (chipped) 0-60 in 6.5 seconds 0-100 in 14.5 seconds.

I also have owned 4 other cars, i currently own a 1.6 bravo sx I am on my third one so i know quite a bit about these too :)

There are quite a few female members on here that know about cars.... shall i pass you the shovel now :p

Hahaha, just told you my past experiences, i love it wen i meet a girl who's into cars (y)

Still my opinion is that the majority of gorls/women cannot drive :D I'm sure you girls on here are the exception, and i refuse to dig my own grave, either leave my body in clear view or dig it yourself :cool:

cinqysxmk2 said:
looking good! u need to go for a run before taking pics, gets rid of the surface rust on the brake discs...

I have, took her for a serious run on the way home from picking her up and all sat night, suprised the discs still look like that.

Seb

It could look like this

Seb_Fiat_Brave 1987-2005

Accidentally gave out his street on the forums via the Autotrader postcode thing. Police say he was beaten to death with assorted shoes and handbags, possible after ailianting the female members of a popular Fiat message board.

It is said that his death was not swift, and probably very painful, despite repeated attempts to cover up previous comments with phrases like 'In my experiance' and 'those are just the girls I've met'

Back