punto low 1.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) my mk2b punto

Introduction

This is my punto mk2b! Its an active sport 1.2 8v in doowop (i think) tourqoise! It has a focus induction kit, an ecotek cb-26p filter supposedly improves emissions, acceleration and so on.It has been lowered 40mm on jamex springs, has a powerflow backbox, 16" bk racing 333 alloy wheels. It also has a jvc head unit, 6 x 9 speakers and a vibe cbr10 active sub-box. Hopefully i should be colour coding mirrors etc. changing rear lights, and spraying inside the headlights to black.
:eek:lexus light are you mad they are the most chav think you can buy.

have you got anymore pics of the grill as i dont no if i shoud get that one or the £80 iv seen

Im leaving the lights then?:slayer:
its hard (or too expensive) to mod without goin chav which is a pain! i can try an find the ebay page if you like?
Dont know if these will help?

Attachments

• DSC00042.JPG
    DSC00042.JPG
    636.1 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00043.JPG
    DSC00043.JPG
    694.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
thanks fr the ics mate. i no where it is on ebay but they have a **** pic up thats why iv never got it your is the first car iv seen it on and it looks good s i might buy it now

just before you do? check your bonnet catch doesnt stick out under your grill! if it does im afraid it wont fit! luckily mine doesnt but i know someones that does and it wont fit!

I think you car looks quality to be honest mate
And thanks for sending me those pics with it lowered :D
Ill be sorting that out when i get back from my hols
Thanks again

I have to agree with the comment above.

Awesome colour as well.

Have you thought about removing all the badges, colour coding handles etc, and if you wanted to go extreme smooth the handles/locks out so you get more of a euro look and add door poppers.

I really like that. Colour is really nice against the silver of the wheels.
Maybe it would be best leaving the headlights standard with the mirror backing as I think it matches that blue really well, although I'm hoping to spray my headlight backings black soon as I agree they do look good!

I think you car looks quality to be honest mate
And thanks for sending me those pics with it lowered :D
Ill be sorting that out when i get back from my hols
Thanks again

no worries glad you like it!

Thanks VII CKS!
Those jobs are next on the list! hopefully soon! maybe even smoother bumpers dont know how but its goin euro style definatley!

Thanks sam55!
yeah the headlights im having sleepless nights deciding! yours will look awsome with a black car! id go for it! i was actually thinking "smoked chrome" effect the other day! AAAhhh decisions decisions!

Last edited:
Back