punto.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Mk2 Punto Mia

Introduction

Hey guys this is my 1.2 punto MIA looking to do some mods pretty soon already debadged the rear and think i will smooth the sides tomorrow what do you guys think? And any ideas for mods and general keeping of the car?

Ok so i thought id update this and get a bit more serious with my mods

Plans
Colour coded handles (done)
Osram Night Breaker Bulbs (done)
HEKO Wind deflector (ordered)
Red FIAT Forum stickers (ordered)
Sporting Steering Wheel
Red Callipers (waiting for a nice day)
Debadge Back
Smooth Siding
Tint back 3 windows (Have the tinting stuff but its a pain!)
Smoke Rear Lights (suggestions?)
Vibe Sub
New Headunit
Possibly red centre console
Colour code all plastics inc bumpers
Team Dynamic black red trim 15" alloys (open to suggestion)
Private Reg waiting to go on
Focus Induction Kit (if i can find one!)

Hopefully get a lot more pictures up soon as well!
ok so heres part of the update these should be ready to go back on in the morning they are both down now just took this picture to see the difference looks great (y) the rear lights will be done at the weekend also. I have tried something out with the pillars inside at the windscreen (dont know what they are called maybe A pillars?) i have sanded them primed them and sprayed them black they look great out of the car but havent seen them in the car yet so i will let you guys know how that turns out if i dont like it i will just sand down to basic again (n) fingers crossed though :idea: i have also put a red bulb in place of my boot light and bought chrome side repeaters for the amber flicker. I am also considering a red LED strip in the boot after i have installed them in the footwells to see if i actually like them :yum: should all be coming in the next couple of weeks a long with my alloys. Also going to see if my dad will respray my car including ccing the bumpers (until i get abarth) and wing mirrors while he sprays my alloys so hope everything goes to plan and i will be well on my way to being happy with my punto.

Attachments

• 2013-05-30 15.43.15.jpg
    2013-05-30 15.43.15.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 71
Ok so done a little work over the weekend. Tinted the side repeaters, rear lights and removed rear wiper. Also done 1 rear side window just to see how it looked and to practice with the film, i think it looked great but the film had a few bubbles and tears so its now been taken back off (n) I have also painted two of the pillars inside the car black which i love. Put a wee edited picture up for fun as well.
Taylor (y)

Attachments

• 2013-06-04 14.09.41.jpg
    2013-06-04 14.09.41.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 2013-06-04 14.18.46.jpg
    2013-06-04 14.18.46.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 2013-06-04 14.18.35.jpg
    2013-06-04 14.18.35.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 2013-06-04 14.10.17.jpg
    2013-06-04 14.10.17.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20130604_164310.jpg
    IMG_20130604_164310.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 60
Ok so done a little work over the weekend. Tinted the side repeaters, rear lights and removed rear wiper. Also done 1 rear side window just to see how it looked and to practice with the film, i think it looked great...

Tinting works so well on a black car -- whether it's the windows or the lights! (y)

Am just about to do my side repeaters, too (as there's so much black on the sides already: with the wind deflectors and the rubbing strips, etc.); but will leave the rear lights: as they look fine on a red Punto, like mine! :)

Keep up the good work. It looks really smart...! :cool:

So all ive been doing this week and probably all i will do over the weekend is colour code absolutely everything inside and outside of the car until its the way i want it, Next week is hopefully going to be a big update though, i wont spam with pictures of every little thing i c/c :yum:

So all ive been doing this week and probably all i will do over the weekend is colour code absolutely everything inside and outside of the car until its the way i want it, Next week is hopefully going to be a big update though, i wont spam with pictures of every little thing i c/c :yum:

Plastic trim pieces or headlining and pillars mate? Or both of course :)

Wrightyy

Back