ST830752.JPG

Punto (Mk1) My MK1 1.2 16v Sporting

Introduction

My second Punto bought a couple of months ago after my first one rusted away underneath! I know im going to get abuse for the bonnet but the standard bonnet on the car had a big dent and rust patch on it so this one came off my old car and will be changed soon!

ST830752.JPG

ST830754.JPG

ST830755.JPG

ST830757.JPG

ST830758.JPG

ST830759.JPG

ST830760.JPG

ST830762.JPG

Future plans:

Standard de-badged bonnet with letterbox style vent
Smooth boot and tinted rear window
Spoiler
Lowered
Push out dents on passenger side and try to repair where some tw*t decided to key it!
New front numberplate and repair mark where the front bumper caught on the ramp!
My honest opinion?
I actually like it.
Apart from the bonnet, other than that it looks tidy, am I right in saying that the bumpers have been moulded on to the originals? Like the abarth
A nice abarth spoiler will just finish it off I think. Don't go for the combat shopping trolley spoiler!

The bumpers are from the Beast kit off my old punto. Next things will be the Abarth spoiler and Abarth skirts. I got the old shopping trolley spoiler in the shed it wont be going on I can tell you!

I aint a Geordie mate im from South Wales just always used this username being a Newcastle fan (sadly!). Just purchased a smooth bootlid and spoiler all ready to be sprayed and fitted along with removing the lump and badge on the bonnet. Also cut 3" off the gearstick and put on a new silver knob it feels much sportier! Hopefully new pics of the rear end will be up next week as long as the weather is kind!

I was joking sorry. But you are an argumentative character, who likes to cause disruptions throughout the forum.

Anyway, i like the car mate, except the bonnet (y)

Cheers mate! Yeah the bonnet will be gone soon as possible the vent is just stuck on so im going to remove it and the badge and rub it all down and respray. I only put the bonnet on there from my old punto as this on had a big dent and rust patch on the bonnet so i changed them over! Anyone know where i can get a set of cheapish harnesses in red for when i have the seats retrimmed and put them in?

Back