0170.jpg

Stilo My Little Red Devil.

Introduction

I am very glad that I have managed to catch some good weather and time to finally take some nice pics of my LE/NON GP little Schumacher red devil :devil: Hope you enjoy

0170.jpg

0239.jpg

0325.jpg

0419.jpg

0518.jpg

0614.jpg

0714.jpg

Mine and Stu`s motors up close a few weeks back :devil:
089.jpg
Re: My Little Red Devil

if only they did an 18" claw.....i do like them...just a tad too much rubber for me :p

how much is it dropping by?

18 Claw`s would be very nice indeed (y)
Hopefully no more than 30 to 40 but it will serve a road/track purpose not just for looks bud, I know what you mean about excess rubber, I think it is down to the Michelins that came with the car, my previous Goodyear stilo 17`s were the same profile but had much less rubber..very strange lol

She is looking good. Drop it 40mm and an inch wont be noticable on the wheels. I love the Claws but they will look better black or Anthracite maybe with a bit of red detailing the protruding clip sort of bits.

She is looking good. Drop it 40mm and an inch wont be noticable on the wheels. I love the Claws but they will look better black or Anthracite maybe with a bit of red detailing the protruding clip sort of bits.

Thanks Stu, yours is prime tho (y)

The alloys are staying exactly as they are mate, honestly lol I am after performance as you well know and thats it, suspension, exhaust system and some serious engine tuning, sorted :devil:

Nice motor! Also worth thinking about some spacers to bring out the rear wheels a bit...

Thank you for your comments (y)

I will see how it goes with the new suspension kit, I want to go for something a little different than what i could have had with the GP. Koni are the brand that I am heading towards at the moment but the claw alloys will stay on no matter what :D I am a performance freak as Stu has already established, I also have a serious desire for compressed induction pressure ...it is brave, ambitious, tried and tested and failed before by many peeps on this forum, expensive, probabilities...?? still the desire is there :devil:

Hmmm yes you're right there have been one or two attempts at forced induction I believe, but all ended in tears. You're a brave man with deep pockets...

Hmmm yes you're right there have been one or two attempts at forced induction I believe, but all ended in tears. You're a brave man with deep pockets...

Yes brave but without deep pockets Yellow Peril believe me. Turbo charging is simply a desire but to be honest with you it will problably never actually happen not in my life time ownership of this fine specimen, it is far too expensive and the uncertainties do win over any positive outcomes, mind you tho the Greek chaps over the continent seem to be the only to have accomplished this desire so far :eek:

Just wanted to share my six hour dedication this weekend in to loving the red beast.
This consisted of a wash down and scrub, full bodywork shammy, then the hardest of all tasks...removing sticky tar, painful but got there in the end after 1.5 hours or so :D..., full polish over on the bodywork, windows, headlights, trims, front grill, wipers, alloys and interior dashboard.

Products used:
Zip_Wax_wash_wax.jpg

turtle-wax-extreme-nano-tech-wheel-cleaner.jpg

autoglym-instant-tar-remover.jpg

autoglym-super-resin-polish-3475-p.jpg

Autoglym_Glass_Polish.jpg

AG008.jpg

Please fell free to comment (y)

Super_shine.jpg

Red_Shiny_glow.jpg

Resin_Shine_and_tar_free_door.jpg

Rear_Claw.jpg

Smooth_bum_free_of_sticky_tar.jpg

Super_Job.jpg

nice stilo - thought about getting the wheels redone in black or white, either would look awesome..
Always loved the schui front bumper - makes the front end of the stilo look miles better and the front is its best feature to start with

Thank you for your comments (y)

Yes I am considering a paint job on the wheels, it has been suggested to me to get them powder coated anthracite color, (Stu u little :devil:) time and more importantly money will tell (y)

My Little Red Devil Part2.

Well I am happy to have finally removed and replaced the exhaust system on the car as it was pants lol

I could not afford the full load of decent materials, the mandrel compression or the sports car but I am truly happy with the new kit that I have. It is a 304 graded metal system which is now days the standard grade down from 307 a few years back. It is a cat back system which removed the second cat that the 2.4 comes with, removed and replaced the silencer middle box and the ever so quite back box exhaust with a new one.

Unbelievable how restrictive the car was with the second cat, middle silencer and back box in the original system. The car pulls much better now and revs more freely now too.

I did try and choose a new unique tip for the exhaust but I could not find any other which looked better than this one, and yes it is pretty much the same exhaust tip deisgn as the GP schumacher exhaust back box.

It looks good and sounds good too, the guys actually managed to produce the exhaust sound that pedantically asked for which was to be grunty, garglyish, not highly loud, not boy racer sounding and not a cheap sporty sound :devil: seriously they actually achieved it and the gargle tone lol not just when idle, I can make it gargle when I am going along too :devil: love it :D

These are the guys who supplied me with the build

http://powerspeed.co.uk/

Here are the pics, feel free to post your comments

0197.jpg

0330.jpg

0717.jpg

0523.jpg

0425.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Little Red Devil Part2

Looking good mate. The pipes exit from under the car a bit nearer the centre line than on the GP, but looks great anyway. The centre section looks very similar to the one I had installed by Longlife (didn't need a stainless tail section as the GP edition has one as standard).

Back