idly bumming round the www, and thought i'd work it out:

london to hong kong (return) : 2215kg
hong kong to singapore : 750kg
singapore to siem reap (return) : 385kg
bangkok to hong kong : 482kg
hong kong to singapore (return) : 750kg
singapore to saigon (return) : 629kg

making a grand total of : 5211 kg

then i thought about the mileage i do every year in the paj and works out i contribute another 5000kgs to the sum

and my upcoming trip to india will add another 1656kgs....

of course this is all very rough working out, and you can do the same here :

http://www.carbonfootprint.com/index.html

and come to the conclusion, very quickly, that in reality, i don't give a rats arse........

leather seat + cold morning = brrrr

why didnt momo make my seats heated?! even my bravo had heated seats.

these days you see so many cars with air con, whats the point when i live in a country where you can use your air con for 3 days per year? heated seats are so much more useful and can be used for the whole of the 8 month british winter.

these days you see so many cars with air con, whats the point when i live in a country where you can use your air con for 3 days per year?

lol, i know what you mean, my friend is going to have her air con re-gassed today. I said whats the point? save your money till next year :p

leather seat + cold morning = brrrr

why didnt momo make my seats heated?! even my bravo had heated seats.

these days you see so many cars with air con, whats the point when i live in a country where you can use your air con for 3 days per year? heated seats are so much more useful and can be used for the whole of the 8 month british winter.

get the heating pads out of an old volvo

a net element! what a great idea. no cutting chunks out the foam then. i've never seen anything like that before.

what kind of volvos am i looking for?

Good for you (y). If the yanks can drive round in big block V8 cars and burn 5-6 times as much as we do a holiday round the world won't really make a difference :rolleyes:.

Big block V8 Yank cars died out back in the fuel crisis era of the early 70's (with the exception of some Lincolns/ Cadillacs) :rolleyes: Small block V8 cars are also becoming rare as the V6 and straight four take over as the chosen engine to drive America.

Best selling car in America is in actual fact a Toyota Camry. Look at the top sellers list and only the Chrysler 300 is available with a V8 (and a small block V8 at that). All the others are straight fours or V6's.

http://www.carbuyersnotebook.com/archives/2006/03/top_ten_best_se_5.htm

And this morning at 6.30am I bloody well wondered where the global warming had gone! I was freezing my nuts off, so if you could all chuck a few more kilos of carbon into the atmosphere then just maybe we won't be scraping ice of our windscreens in a few weeks time ;)

Attachments

• Feb_Cars.jpg
    Feb_Cars.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 8
Big block V8 Yank cars died out back in the fuel crisis era of the early 70's (with the exception of some Lincolns/ Cadillacs) :rolleyes: Small block V8 cars are also becoming rare as the V6 and straight four take over as the chosen engine to drive America.

Best selling car in America is in actual fact a Toyota Camry. Look at the top sellers list and only the Chrysler 300 is available with a V8 (and a small block V8 at that). All the others are straight fours or V6's.

http://www.carbuyersnotebook.com/archives/2006/03/top_ten_best_se_5.htm

And this morning at 6.30am I bloody well wondered where the global warming had gone! I was freezing my nuts off, so if you could all chuck a few more kilos of carbon into the atmosphere then just maybe we won't be scraping ice of our windscreens in a few weeks time ;)

Interesting (y). Still a V6 aint exactly economical :rolleyes:.

they both suffer from a lack of performance, agility, style and build quality.

a guy at my school had a 1996 impala SS, what a pile of crap, i felt sorry for him and i owned a daewoo (aka fake chevy)

Back