punto.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My HGT Punto

Introduction

Hi all Some new pictures of my 2000 HGT . Ive had it since march 1st And spent Alot of money on it so far just getting it running right !!

So far ive had £415 worth of engine work done . phase sensor, variator, cam belt, and water pump
So now the engine runs as it should !!

Had new stainless exhaust fitted at longlife as the one that was on the car was rotten !

I fitted a Gsr induction kit which made a big difference .:slayer:

I took off the 17" wheels and fitted the 15" Abarth wheels with yum toyos:devil:

Over all after all the work that has been done I love it .

Future plans are

Gmax sus kit that i have but not picked up from colin :p

Tidy up body work rust bubbles on rear arches .
Fix front bumper cracked from previous owner driving in snow with bold tires and sliding into the back of a grande punto woops!!

Enjoy the pics any comments welcome!:p
Adz
Looking at the dice and the little crack in the front bumper I recognise this car from stanford hall?

Wasn't the GSR fitted there and then?

Maybe that was someone else I can't remember I have slept since then.

Either way the car looks gorgeous (jealous :()

Looking at the dice and the little crack in the front bumper I recognise this car from stanford hall?

Wasn't the GSR fitted there and then?

Maybe that was someone else I can't remember I have slept since then.

Either way the car looks gorgeous (jealous :()

yer it is the same one lol its the only way i got pete to listen to me(y):rolleyes:

Pete lol, how does one guy turn up with a pocket rocket and happen to have more spare parts than my local dealer? So funny.

As for the car, it look amazing in the flesh (metal) and the paintwork is in awsome condition.

Back