St. Helens-20130105-00168.jpg

Grande Punto My Grande Punto

Introduction

So today i got my fiat forum stickers and i just wanted to see what you guys thought. so ill post a few pictures and please feel free to comment with whatever you think.

i have a few plans for the future such as new wheels (as mine are a bit tired), coilovers, need to get the bodywork sorted, i'm going get some nice side skirts and fogs and i'm going to respray the front grill as i know that the paint is starting to flake off because painted it myself :) i already have the wheels in mind which im saving up for as we speak! thanks for looking and i look forward to listening to your advice and views :D

ill keep you updated with pictures as the project continues.

Tom
Nice tidy GP. Little gutted my ESF sticker is no longer unique on here. Alas, the more the merrier though!

Def need some lows, unsure if its just the ride height, but something looks off with those rims? Liking the plans though :)

Sorry abou the sticker mate :( I got it to take the mick of out my friends who all have vags as I've seen it loads at the VAG scenes but its grown on me haha!

The rims are team dynamics 15x8j I think so they're slightly wider and they're a chrome finish, there getting tatty now though and the chrome is coming off as expected over time with these things! As for the suspension I've already put abarth springs on but it dropped about 10mm I was expecting a bit more tbh all it did for me was make it a bit stiffer and handle better!
I did purchase some coils from the internet but the deal fell through! I was gutted! I need to save some pennies!

I don't mind about the sticker :D You have it a different way to me so its not like for like, and it is nice to see it on someone else's car!

Yeah, Abarth springs won't drop your car as much as it is lighter. I think its the chrome on the wheels that makes it look off, not a fan of chrome personally. You going to go bigger than 15's though? 17's :p Or 16's dropped on coils :D

Are you sure those wheels are £750 incl tyres? Only i was in my local FIAT dealer about 3-4 months ago enquiring about those very wheels, and they said that was the price for JUST the alloy :yuck: If your getting tyres with that i'd snap there arm off right now for them! :rolleyes:

Yeah, mines a 1.4 8v Sound. Take it yours has no mirror on passenger sun visor either, or hand rails :bang: Catches EVERYONE out who gets in my car :cool:

And if only we could all have a little more money, eh....would be good.

Back