Heres a few pix of my Gp..
Its a 1.2 active stripes, or something like that lol
CIMG1249.jpg

CIMG1243.jpg

CIMG1244.jpg

CIMG1246.jpg

CIMG1247.jpg

CIMG1248.jpg

:eek: Who are you and what have you done with Stripes? ;)

Looks ace mate real nice, I like it :)

Did you paint your mirrors yourself then?

yea its on coils.. Got them in a few weeks ago..
Thats the way my mirriors came dude, i didnt touch them...

Was already said before my car is alot like 'Stripes'.. think only difference is hes on springs but has got nicer wheels then me... :(

Thanks for the comments ;)

I was adjusting the front when some teeth on the spring perch broke... So waiting on a part from Germany then the front will be done lower

Last edited:
whats crap is waiting weeks on end for parts that arent any closer to your door lol
Will bring the front end down about another 10mm, maybe an exhaust tip, as i dont want the full back box with the constant drone... That would probably end the outside I think.. Inside i maybe go for a dash respray in blue and white, and again maybe some blue cobra seats
would like the black headlights for the front but not at the top of the list yet.. also some tail lights that get rid of the pinky bit at the top...

active sport ftw hehe, except mines a 2b :), love the car mate.. whats wrong with your wheels dude?? there nice

i have a thing about white rotas (even the replica ones lol) think they look amazing.. but i didnt get them because of the arches being so big on these cars, a dished rim would look too small.. so had to get an alloy where the spoke goes right to the edge, so they appear bigger.. :slayer:lol

Back