Punto (Mk2/2b) My first car!

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My first car!

Because I bought some with H7s and they don't fit but I can't remember whether they were the main or dipped or both hahaha :) I think there all H1 ill have a look tomorrow before I order any more :) cheers mate

Tom

Hey guys, just another quick update, I saw some angel eye headlights on ebay and the guy lived near me so I went round to see them and I ended up buying them for £60 for the pair! I also bought some MK2B rear lights for £30, so im pretty happy with my bargains! :D
heres some pics:
IMG_1660_zps620c5506.jpg

IMG_1661_zpsec8d6dda.jpg

IMG_1655_zps1fc793f5.jpg

IMG_1662_zpsb2dda6df.jpg

IMG_1658_zps992a3b43.jpg

I'm possibly going, just out of curiousity what brake discs are those? I'm hoping to replace mine soon (y)

Benny

Nice on Ben, I hope you are coming! Oh and I bought these brake disks, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180463304866?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 they're really good value for money and they perform much better than the standard brake disks, the only thing that annoys me about them is that when your in traffic and you are braking from a slow speed they do tend to squeak a little but I can live with it.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Nice on Ben, I hope you are coming! Oh and I bought these brake disks, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180463304866?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 they're really good value for money and they perform much better than the standard brake disks, the only thing that annoys me about them is that when your in traffic and you are braking from a slow speed they do tend to squeak a little but I can live with it.

Cheers Taylor! :) and yeah im going now had something crop up yesterday with family but its all good now. Will see you next saturday for sure! Abit of squeaky brakes is something i can live with too :)

Benny

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi everyone, I havent posted for a while so I thought i'd give you a little update, as you all probably know the weather this weekend was pretty awesome so I broke out the sponges and gave her a damn good clean and took her for a nice drive through the countryside.

Then I found a really nice driveway and borrowed it to take some pics and here they are:

Oh and I nearly forgot, I got a new strut brace too! :D

Back