Stilo my fiat sti-low from start to now (more to come )

Currently reading:
Stilo my fiat sti-low from start to now (more to come )

Yeah i am also after a schumi front bumper. I went to Fiat in Stockport the yesterday to get a price with the skirts as well. Parts was closed though 12:00 part timers! :p I think just the front is like £400 or something silly, painted mind. I believe one is for sale on here somewhere for £150 though?

I am also after the merkur rear bumber after i noticed this...

http://www.lafamilia-hunsrueck.de/Benjamin.html

You know i never put my sound system into my car spend haha no idea why though
btw who fitted your collovers and at what price? i gt a qoute of £160 the other day but cant really compare to anything?

yer that rear bumper is nice but i would prefere a smoothed one like coyles . ow and the coilovers i fitted them my self . it really it a piece of **** . if you have a slight clew what your doing haha ;). but i did find it really easy . but you will need some spring compressers and a good spanner and rachit set :D

yer that rear bumper is nice but i would prefere a smoothed one like coyles . ow and the coilovers i fitted them my self . it really it a piece of **** . if you have a slight clew what your doing haha ;). but i did find it really easy . but you will need some spring compressers and a good spanner and rachit set :D

Yeah i changed the front two springs on my red stilo myself but couldn't do the back. not the full section either any tips would be good :) Need to sort the tracking aswell wouldn't i?

Last edited:
Yeah i changed the front two springs on my red stilo myself but couldn't do the back. not the full section either any tips would be good :) Need to sort the tracking aswell wouldn't i?

well if you manged to do the front you will be able to do the back . sinply put the spring compresers on the springs . conpress them untill they can just be pulled out . then because the new springs are shorter they will pop in easy and then when you jack the car back down they will fit snug as a bug . and yer you will have to get the tracking and camber done .

few more pics lads !

mini-meaty-albums-my-stilo-picture156-04102009056.jpg

mini-meaty-albums-my-stilo-picture157-04102009053.jpg

mini-meaty-albums-my-stilo-picture155-04102009037.jpg

mini-meaty-albums-my-stilo-picture154-04102009054.jpg

mini-meaty-albums-my-stilo-picture153-04102009057.jpg

mini-meaty-albums-my-stilo-picture152-04102009049.jpg

mini-meaty-albums-my-stilo-picture151-04102009042.jpg

mini-meaty-albums-my-stilo-picture150-04102009043.jpg

mini-meaty-albums-my-stilo-picture149-04102009035.jpg

Lads and 'ladies' :p

Yeah mate it looks stunning. Gutted I'm not actually at my PC to see them properly but still ace of what I can

So how do you hight adjust the rear coils then?

saw ya car at guildford cruise last night (well i think it was yours lol), very nice mate !

yer that would have been me lol . were was you ? what car you drive ? if your there next week ill meet ya if you want ?

yer that would have been me lol . were was you ? what car you drive ? if your there next week ill meet ya if you want ?
i had the sprint blue mk2 punto, i was right in the middle next to a transit and a 106. yh ill let u knw if i go up there

sexy car mate ;)

Last edited:
schweet ride

there pretty simple to do mate
buy a can of tint spray from motorfactors for about 10-15 remove lights clean em let em dry
give it 6-7 coats from about 15" away from the light from left to right spray evenly and the finish is brilliant you may want to laquer them afterwards to get the shiney finish

but on a side note im sure you have sprayed them legally as you are supposed to have your brake light showing nothing offending it worth checking it out mate

i didnt have to laquer mine, just came up really shiny.

not too sure about the law side of things, but ive had countless police cars follow me since i done them and nothing's hapened :D

Back