2013-09-02 13.33.26.jpg

500 My Fiat 500 S

Introduction

Here's a few pics of my pride and joy 500s.

I added the red wing mirror covers just to go with the red stitching of the sport seats etc. I thought it came with fog lights as standard? Can anyone clarify?
Reactions: conkerbag and Adzee
Fog lights are not standard on 500 S, in fact I had to add it to mine. It looks great though.. I bet you love it!

Where did you purchased yours from? From the plate, it looks like you are in Oxfordshire. Purchased mine in Northampton but live in Bicester

Where did you purchased yours from? From the plate, it looks like you are in Oxfordshire. Purchased mine in Northampton but live in Bicester

I'm in Newcastle but car was delivered from down south so has a different reg. Quite like it, most registrations up here start NL so it's a bit unique lol.

Looks really nice. I like the tech house grey (I would have had it if I had a choice!) and the red mirror covers go really well too :)

Mind if i ask where you got the red mirror caps from?
cheers

Here's a few pics of my pride and joy 500s.

I added the red wing mirror covers just to go with the red stitching of the sport seats etc. I thought it came with fog lights as standard? Can anyone clarify?

Congrats! Looks great. What transmission do you have?
The Sport here in Australia comes standard with fog lights, and a choice of 6 sp manual or dual logic. May cost more than in the UK too.

I have the same colour... Different colour name here in Aus. Love how the colour varies in different light.

Congrats! Looks great. What transmission do you have?
The Sport here in Australia comes standard with fog lights, and a choice of 6 sp manual or dual logic. May cost more than in the UK too.

I've got the Dualogic version and when I configured the car back in May last year the picture I was given had fog lights and different alloys, I was a bit upset at first but I wouldn't have used the fog lights anyway and I've got used to these alloys so I'm still happy :)

My dealer just told told that my 500s order has been delayed. Was supposed to arrive in Feb, it now arrives in May- quite a wait considering it was ordered last August...

Back