Coupe My coupe :)

Currently reading:
Coupe My coupe :)

Hi guys - thanks for the comments! Hmallet it's not really hard to get extra horses out of a coop.

JohnnyB - grill is standard on the plus model :)

Spec list is as follows:

Brakes & Suspension
===================
Braided s/steel hoses
DOT 5.1 fluid
Front: Pagid grooved discs/Mintex pads/Anti-squeal shims
Rear: Pagid grooved discs/Pagid pads
KW Variant 2 adjustable coilover suspension
Toyo Proxes T1-R tyres

Engine
======
'GTEC' Novitech chip
K&N cone filter
Forge DV006 Re-circ dump valve
Blue Samco air hoses
Miltek s/s exhaust
Blitz Dual soleniod boost controller
Hybrid turbo with new core - 360deg bearing, no loss seals, larger compressor wheel
Pace Aluminium radiator
Pace front mounted intercooler
Uprated fuel pump power feed
Iridium spark plugs

Cosmetic
========
Aluminium dial surrounds (main dials, heater controls, clock, speakers)
Aluminium tail light surrounds
Autostyle Premier mats
Nomadracing A Pillar dual pod
Autometer boost and AFR gauge
4200k HID Headlight system
Clear side repeaters

Well that sounds like you could realistically be getting 280 bhp with that list of mods. Just checking you weren't one of these "a panel filter adds 20 bhp" people. And yes, it's not too tricky to get extra horses out of the coupe, but you need a bit of cash to do it properly.
Very impressed. (y)
H

Johnny_B said:
Were can i get a grill like your????
As K3lly says, it's the standard Plus grille. Nip to your Fiat dealer, tell them you have a Plus, and you need a new grille. I think they're about £30 or so. May involve drilling a couple of small holes in your bumper too. There's also a metallic one available, though I can't remember which model that's off. Possibly the very late 1.8s (not sold in the UK).
H

hmallett said:
Well that sounds like you could realistically be getting 280 bhp with that list of mods. Just checking you weren't one of these "a panel filter adds 20 bhp" people. And yes, it's not too tricky to get extra horses out of the coupe, but you need a bit of cash to do it properly.
Very impressed. (y)
H

Lol - thanks :) I know what you mean though, but I thought i did get 20bhp from my filter?! :D hehe

Unfortunately at the moment coop is a bit poorly, she needs a new turbo as the hybrid is ****e, (group buy off fccuk, not the first to go after only 12 months or so) and is smoking a lot every morning... nice.

GT28RS is on it's way :)

Back