Coupe My coop in the snow

Currently reading:
Coupe My coop in the snow

I'm sure I've posted this one up before but hey any excuse for a pic! My coupe at the last pistonheads meet. She has clear side repeaters now :cool: but not looked as clean since, it's a losing battle in this weather!

highrescoop1.jpg

Doolies said:
Thats looks well!! not to kean on your wheels tho!!!! I still think Johnny B's coupe is Number 1.(y)

They arent' my choice of wheels, the previous owner fitted them. I like them though.

This is currently my fave coupe in terms of looks

IMG_0489.jpg

I looked all over the chip shop, so many places just said no because of the brembo's. Untill i went to Auto Design Technics in Bradford, its owned by Mr Khan of Khan wheels. They cost £1500 with tyres, if i had got them from a stockist i would have paid £2000!

There isnt a coupe on the forum with better looking wheels!! i will put money on that!!! you pay for what you get!!! class

Thats why your coupe dosent look as good as johnny b's!!!
By the way nice number plate Johnny!!! show us a pic of your plate!(y)

Last edited:
Another lovely coop :D

And if I didn't find the electric blue coop I got, I'd have bought a red one. I think they are gorgeous in red! :)

You just have to keep feeding it a good quality wax like meguiar's. But yeah red cars are a pig to keep the colour looking good, and if you do have a "hedge visit" you've no chance of matching the red exactly. I had a red car (not mentioning what is was as it gets Dave under the collar) and it looked like a patchwork quilt under the streetlights!

Back