Punto (Mk2/2b) my combat punto

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) my combat punto

combatnick

since these photos have been taken , ive added a rear wiper arm and got some angel eyes . im getting my windows tinted soon .
P1010082.jpg

P1010078.jpg

P1010096.jpg

yer on PSC . its a 1.1 , but i am after putting a bigger engine in it . jst cant find the rite one yet :bang: .

and i see your intrested in some power mods?

ok for 40mm tb pm- tricker...
75 cam from scrappy
chip pm- mckcrich

and get gsr induction kit too (y)

and also im sure others will know more performance upgrades, might be more worth while posting it in the cinquecento section because they are fitted with the 55 engine and more people mod the cinq's so your probably get more replies of mods :) and also before you do that- SEARCH im sure its been asked before.

Hi there

I can supply you with a 40mm TB and this will raise power +10%

A 40mm TB and open breather will bring you up near 65-68 Bhp.

Fit a 280 degree Colombo & Bariani cam together with 40mm and open breather and you will be close to 80 Bhp.

Cheers

Looks quite good, not fond of combat kits but the back looks especailly good to me with the smooth tailgate etc (y) I woulnt have put the spoiler on myself, arbrath would have done for me but each to their own and its still turned out a really nice car. Well done.

P.S. I would recommend trickers TB too - how old are you do you mind me asking - as insurance would be bad if you went oTT with the engine. I would reccomend a sporting engine personally. The 1.2 16v (y)

charlieboy said:
nice one (y)

kinda like the colour too, what have you done with the back lights they seem to have a matt effect to them

charlie

You can get those lights off ebay, they're listed as "colour changing lights" or something? because they've got flip-tint paint stuff on, they say about 12 colours but i doubt that :p

back lights are a 12 colour flip :D but i can only see about 2 or 3 colours so god knows where they get the rest from :confused: . im 20 with no claims and 1 claim agaisnt me . paying 875 fully comp . i want a bigger engine tho . i know someone with a gt full car for 800 quid , knock him down to 500-600 quid and i have it of him and do a full comversion . (y)

combatnick said:
back lights are a 12 colour flip :D but i can only see about 2 or 3 colours so god knows where they get the rest from :confused: . im 20 with no claims and 1 claim agaisnt me . paying 875 fully comp . i want a bigger engine tho . i know someone with a gt full car for 800 quid , knock him down to 500-600 quid and i have it of him and do a full comversion . (y)

thing is then you have to insure a conversion, why not put all your existing parts onto the gt and spend a few £££'s getting sprayed, sounds alot of money but may be easier than forking out for insurance each year (what i mean is cheaper in the long run)

unless the engine is the only good thing in this gt,and quotes on a engine swop arent to high

charlie

charlieboy said:
thing is then you have to insure a conversion, why not put all your existing parts onto the gt and spend a few £££'s getting sprayed, sounds alot of money but may be easier than forking out for insurance each year (what i mean is cheaper in the long run)

unless the engine is the only good thing in this gt,and quotes on a engine swop arent to high

charlie

Sounds like good advise, its what i would've reckoned.

Back