Punto (Mk2/2b) My Clean Punto (Finally)

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My Clean Punto (Finally)

Finally got my ass in gear and washed/waxed/dried it properly, not perfect yet but itll do for now :D

carnew.jpg

carnew (2).jpg

carnew (3).jpg

carnew (4).jpg

carnew (5).jpg

(fave pic so far)
carnew (6).jpg

pics are a little bit squashed looking but thats just the resize.
Hopefully have pics up of the interiour soon if anyones interested :rolleyes: :D

Lovelly motor. NOT PERFECT? :eek: i better get my bucket out then...

Ps. I agree lose the ripspeed sticker. And then burn it.

lol I meant the wash/wax job, I suck at it, the actual car is lovely, the guy I bought it from painted the inside panels and the paint is chipping away in places, so thats annoying but not a big deal atall, some screws missin ghere or there so some panels rattle when I turn music up, but apart from that its great.

lowered 35mm, doesnt like bumps though :eek:

wolfracepunto said:
Call that clean?! :p

Only joking, looks very nice. Trouble with black is it doesnt stay like that for long :bang:

yeah I know, dust sticks to it almost straight after you wash it, especially 'cause its in the garage, pain in the ass. Worth it though, cant go wrong with black.

ye u searchin for compliments :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

Nah it looks scchhhwwweett!!!

Have u noticed u can never be arsed to wash it, but when uve done it, and the car sparkles in the sun you are glad you did wash it!! Mines booked in for an Apple Special on friday!!

U at stanford???

AppleSei said:
ye u searchin for compliments :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

Nah it looks scchhhwwweett!!!

Have u noticed u can never be arsed to wash it, but when uve done it, and the car sparkles in the sun you are glad you did wash it!! Mines booked in for an Apple Special on friday!!

U at stanford???

nah man Im in scotland lol, bit of a hike and I havent passed test yet :mad:

colourcode bumpers is a good idea, would it not cost alot though :confused:

anyone got ideas of things I could do to it? cheap things lol, or infact anything that I could save up to o in the future? would it suit a bodykit or just get the bumpers colour coded?

Alright mate,

You got a nice car there mate!

I think that a pair of abarth sideskirts would finish the car off very nicely then we could call you the new wolfracepunto! :p

Dazza

Back