17082008054_edited.jpg

Cinquecento My Cinq. Sporting

Introduction

Fairly standard, has a new headgasket (naturally), was knakered when i bought it. I wanna do the sei/cinq bumper conversion - anyone know what a fair price would be for a used sei (sporting) bumper?
Also which is the best K&N kit for the sporting-im saving up for one but there are two types of induction kit.
Cheers:slayer:
hi, the sei bumper cant be fitted to a cinq without major work, it doesnt fit at the headlights or wings, and is too round any for the squarer cinq.

dont get a k and n, they sound nice but loose you power due to where they sit (hot part of the engine), get something like a gsr kit, these are designed for the car and are proven to gain you power (y)

nice looking cinq you have there tho:)

Thanks guys...its work in progress. Only had it since april...had a panda before then. Its got some vandalism damage...the nearside wing has been heeled, so i gotta change that. The badge is home made, have since debadged and relocated the sporting badge on the back in the same colour. Thanks for the advice on the bumper and intake kit. Whole sells gsr? any good websites?
I'll add some more pics of the cinq in a bit.
Cheers(y)

Some close up pics as promised.....and yes im afraid ive put abarth stickers on it......purely because they look cool!:slayer:
I used savage tinting spray on the rear lights as someone else suggested and i gotta say its really good stuff!

Attachments

• 12102008286.jpg
    12102008286.jpg
    681.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 12102008287.jpg
    12102008287.jpg
    753.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 12102008288.jpg
    12102008288.jpg
    878.5 KB · Views: 28
Back