1403123100515.jpg

Bravo My car :)

Introduction

This is my bravo that i bought in march its the best car ive ever bought
Dude they look awsome get a picture of before and after for me?my alloys are staying as they are they soo shineshiny as it is lol.they go with my chrome door handles and exhaust woop woop your like me with bravo mail lol

i will do dont worry hehe and im like a big kid when bravo mail arrives lol oh and a wee tip for you about ur callipers i was goin to paint mines red but i have found the perfect solution for them

i saw those there nice too lol infact there nice in any colour and i bought the discs from a car parts company called dingbro dunno if uve heard of them lol u can buy them off ebay aswell there the same price roughly and i dont mind u bein nosey lol its good to have someone to talk about modding and stuff

al probably be doin it at the weekend so pictures will be up as soon as its all done lol and its great to get peoples opinion on mods i just wish i joined this sooner lol

im the same every car ive had i always went onto the forums for some advice but never ever joined them but now the time seems rite lol and im in sunny glasgow what about you

well i finally got round to fittin the brakes and ul never guess what... there the wrong ones :( there too small so got the proper ones ordered to come tomorrow

Back