my car.. past, present and future!

Currently reading:
my car.. past, present and future!

thanks.

i did ponder over going back to broom yellow. its a really nice bright yellow, one thing that made me love my car from the begining.

i'm keeping the pearl for now. but i do have a new yellow planned.

Hey, Liking the punto, hats off to u! U av put some right effort into it, one of the nicer mk1 puntos ive seen for sure, wish my mk3 punto could look that good, bet its taken a while to get it to that standard.

Dave

thanks.

in actual fact not really.

the pictures of my car on the silver 17's with my vombat kit could have quite easily been taken 6months after i bought the car. thats when the bodykit was fitted and sprayed.

small things have changed over the 3 years after the kit was fitted (mirrors, wheels etc.) but not a lot. the big change is going to be happening this year with the new kit.

as you can see my attitude to styling has changed quite a lot over they years. i'm going off the big kits, big wheels thing now. going more for the tuning side of things. the new kits isn't that different to a standard kit in essence. just with a few small changes like the carbon fibre.

what was once a 61bhp 55s is now a 170bhp GT turbo. :D

PuntoboyGT said:
what was once a 61bhp 55s is now a 170bhp GT turbo. :D

:eek: My word thats alot of power for a punto, nice one, i would like to start tuning work on mine but the warranty isnt up for another year so gives me a bit of time to plan some mods for the engine i have the induction kit which i think has probably voided the warranty but where is best for tuning the punto, any suggestions?

crazydave said:
:eek: My word thats alot of power for a punto, nice one, i would like to start tuning work on mine but the warranty isnt up for another year so gives me a bit of time to plan some mods for the engine i have the induction kit which i think has probably voided the warranty but where is best for tuning the punto, any suggestions?
induction kit wont voided the warranty, unless you have an arse of a dealer, btw you have a mk2b (mk 2.5) they not called a mk3 in the uk:)

yeah i'm using black mesh on the new front bumper, its pictured in the first post.

can't change the wheel size, they are needed for brembo front brakes. i love these wheels but may need to change them for weight reasons.

thanks.

normal_dsc00093.jpg

normal_dsc00094.jpg

normal_dsc00095.jpg

normal_dsc00096.jpg

normal_dsc00097.jpg

normal_dsc00098.jpg

S0 RUN said:
Rob,
Looking good, bit different to last time i saw it at Cribbs meet,Bristol.
Have you decided on what to do with the interior yet ?
Will it be finished in time for Brooklands ?

sorry for the late reply lol

interior, yes i have decided. from the rear seats back is going to be fully stripped back to the metal work and resprayed with the outside of the car. getting a lightweigh dashboard. keeping the impreza seats but getting the red tiger stripe retrimmed in yellow alcantara.

wont be finished for brooklands due to lack of funds and the prick who i paid to spray my bumpers ****ing them up. (long storry - court action involved)

here are a few more recent pics as it is now. getting there slowly but surely.

normal_dsc00261.jpg

normal_dsc00259.jpg

normal_dsc00264.jpg

normal_dsc00272.jpg

more pics here... http://www.puntoboy.com/punto/thumbnails.php?album=43

wheels are getting powder coated as soon as i get time to sort them out.

Back