punto 001.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My car a few days ago...

Introduction

Im proud to show my car with the picture iv got of it which i took a few days ago :rolleyes: ....but today i came to my car to see someone had vandelized it :( and keyed most of the panels down to the primer! and also large dents on the boot and back panels:cry:..... The car is basically ruined... iv tryied T-Cut,magic wax and colour restorer and many other products to if i could take the severity of the damage off but the scratches are to deep.... due to the bad state that it is i cant afford to repair the car (n) but this is what it looked like 2 days ago...sorry its the only picture i have.......

please take it in mind it was a unfinished project..
I hate these little chav cnuts that key cars because they too fcuking lazy to get off there arses and go and get a proper job so they just rip off the state and smash up other people stuff that they have worked for because they have no respect :mad: Should be shot at birth and i will quite happily do that.

I hate these little chav cnuts that key cars because they too fcuking lazy to get off there arses and go and get a proper job so they just rip off the state and smash up other people stuff that they have worked for because they have no respect :mad: Should be shot at birth and i will quite happily do that.

haha can i give you a hand mate

im sorry to hear that mate, looked like it was going quite well, i see its at least a 52 plate aswell, poor punto, my mark 1 got keyed the day i got it by local chav scum who dislike me cuz i had a car and they didnt.. how bad is the dammage dude??

Thanks guys:eek: it was an 04 plate punto and 35k miles on the clocks:( didnt have a scratch on it before this well looked after lil car....upto now anyway ill post u guys some pictures of some of the damage tonight i can replace the doors n bonnet but not the huge dinks n dents on the back panels... i kno whu has done it :devil: .... also im jus gunna get this car done up as much as i can sell it n start again :slayer: im down but not out ill b back before christmas once i get the cash again (y)

and i kno wat u mean matt i hate them 2 and i would join ya.... i would do time to see them suffer

Back