My bravo build thread

Currently reading:
My bravo build thread

@paul

they're in very good condition tbh with you, one of the rear shocks have been replaced at some point and one is slightly stiffer than the other, but no leaks and the springs are in great condition as are the front shocks

so yeah it is a full set

@Andy

I'll have them off you then mate, dependant on how much a courier would be?

Did you ever fit those alloys to your car that you bought from me?

okay man!

nah i didn't in the end, sold it before i could, but gave them to my bro to put on his 147 hgt!

Nice going man, as for cleaning, i would use a da or orbital polisher, i have just done mine it took a while though 6 passes on every panel and you have to make sure you keep the car wet to stop burning the paint but i got fantastic results, i used g3, then poor boys ssr3, then poor boys ssr2, then AG DGP, then hand applied nattys paste, it looks awesome now, the shine is so deep.

cheers

robin

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

When I get a full day and enough energy I'll do it properly. It will all be hand done though cause I don't have a machine polisher.

Get some pics up, let us all have a gander :p

sig.jpg

ive never polished a car in a 3 method way like that or clayed.just a case of wash it and use some g3 (or similar)then some polish after.
still comes up clean :)

There's clean and then there's spotless! With the colour of your car it would look amazing with a good deep clean, it really brings the colour out!

it does need it AND a full respray as the paintwork is flat as F*** lol feels like sandpaper when i wipe a chamois over it.

ill learn and do it one day LOL

That's what the clay bar is for ;) when it's done properly it feels as smooth as glass and is ultra clean.

sig.jpg

Clay barring is a good start, just wash the car again after you have clayed it, i have clayed mine on the past, but if you use a da with a cutting compound there is no need for clay, if you need a decent clay bar spray i would highly receomened dodo juice clay lube its really good

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery