15136_372519705437_618715437_10126857_6236717_n_1_.jpg

Grande Punto My Black Tjet

Introduction

My Black Tjet Project

Thought id show how my little tjet has progressed over the last 2years :)
(bare with me ill be editing this post for a while as i get used to it lol)

I did pretty much nothing to the tjet for a year,

Firstly im not much into ICE installs, so in the audio front i only added a pre-amped subwoofer in the back, 10inch fusion tube type, the reason because it came with a remote and its suprisingly powerfull and being that it has a hard shell the boot is still very useable!

DSCN02561.JPG

DSCN02131.JPG

Next i got a Red GSR induction, not any power gains but the sound is worth it ;)

15136_372533955437_618715437_10126915_688020_n.jpg

Soon after my custom cat-back exhaust from Torque Exhausts in enfield, again power gains wernt noticeable, i asked for a 2 and 1/4 inch bore straight threw pipe and sound wise i wanted the rally pops and crackles and a nice burble on idle and they provided (y) finished with a twin 3inch tips.

DSCN0025.JPG

15136_372519660437_618715437_10126855_1260728_n_1_.jpg

15136_372519705437_618715437_10126857_6236717_n_1_.jpg
Reactions: GotGrande
I know its crap but at least you will have all the correct sizes of clips and you will have the right amount so you wont go short when fitting the parts

well hope there the right size as i measured them and colated them into the size catagorys, fingers crossed lol but i have just realised i never ordered the two for the inlet pipe :mad:

Subframe braces! weather stayed rain free yesterday so i pulled my finger out and got them on :D

Lovely and shiny

DSCN02641.JPG

first long bar brace on, i did do it up more after ;)

DSCN02661.JPG

the smaller bar i had to use different bolts i had laying around as i lost one of the bolts supplied lol fail!

DSCN02681.JPG

damn you! well done matey least your getting them new bits fitted now, how long it take to do the IC then ? how hard was it to get the front bumper off ?

PICS NOW please ha ha

ive edited the post for the pics ^^

its dirty very dirty because i was going to a show last night and the fmic and braces took much longer than i thought,

the bumper was off fairly quick, it went back on in a few minutes aswell once youve done the install once you can do it fairly bloody quick again, if i was ever to have to do it again it wouldnt take long at all.

the tough bits was the rubber mounts which took ages fiddly and a couple of torx screws that were a pain to get to with everything in the way!!

i took a while to complete the whole thing as i celotaped the screws to the pages in the instructions so i knew exactly where they went that would be my tip to you if your gonna install it because it makes the re-assemble run smoothly (y)

now its done it feels more torquey at higher speeds its deffinately made a difference :yum:

Re: My Modified Black Tjet

Quick update, as i fitted the intercooler and braces on sunday ive had a couple days driving to feel it and with the intercooler its deffinately improved mid range torque, when i get her remapped will be far more affective but you can feel it already

the braces have sharpened up the turn in and changing of directions is also much better, round the bends i cant feel so much of a difference but i guess thats more the lowering springs job!

:D pleased so far!

Last edited:
lol yeah the smell is potent but i did it outside :)

i got 2sheets to do front and back and messed up one piece for the rear so now i have to order more lol it went fine i peeled off the excess and the corner peeled off with it :mad:

cheers it looks a little crap in the picture but when you open the hood up its lovely !!

Back