Grande Punto My Black S2 T-Jet!

Currently reading:
Grande Punto My Black S2 T-Jet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate, I love the red mirrors, looks great against the red calipers :D!

smart looking motor fella..... the red on black looks awesome I've had to go for the black on red with mine lol but no matter what the scheme black and red looks the dogs danglies together :)

Hi mate, are your coilovers wound all the way down in those pics or do they have a bit more to go?

Sorry mate have replied, haven't been on here in ages! The fronts have about another 10-15mm to go but I'm already scrapping speed bump on the under tray as it is and back has quiet abit left to go, I might drop the back abit more but the stance ATM is really nice :).

I have a done a forge motorsport induction kit now and RR results, I'll get the pictures up soon!

Re: My Black S2 T-Jet! *Update*

Update:

I recently had a Custom Stainless Steel Cat Back fitted by Torque Exhaust, Its 2.25 bore with the centre section taken out. It sounds great, not too loud just right, and gives some naughty pops when changing through the gears too :devil:! Cost was £320 inc vat and very good quality, would deffinately recommend them :)!

Also this friday, the car is book in for a custom remap at Red Dot so that should be good, cant wait :D!

Anyways heres some pictures:

IMG_7201.jpg

IMG_7193.jpg

IMG_7195.jpg

Thank you for the comments everyone :D!

I just wanted to keep the parts orginial on what the t-jets got on it, apart from a few mods but i'll see how the map goes to take it from there mate :).

I susppose its hard to find a nice one at the right price but what can you do, just wait for the right one! I had a look the other day and there was plenty on there though :).

When i took those photos, i have some i didnt put on here...

Here they are

IMG_7191.jpg

IMG_7187.jpg

IMG_7190.jpg

IMG_7199.jpg

seriously :O well depends where your looking and far away. Ill look again ;)

^ them pictures are excellent. gorgeous car. what I love about the tjet is that its not instantly obvious that its a quick car, so when people think youve got a standard one ;)

edit: just looked, they are all too expensive :(

Last edited:
Ooo thats a shame, your just have to wait for the right one mate, good things come to those who wait :D!

My sister i doing photography at college and she had an awesome camera on loan from the college so i thought i would take full advantage of it and take some photos haha, came up great :D!

Ill update on friday to let you all know how the Remap goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back