Grande Punto My Black S2 T-Jet!

Currently reading:
Grande Punto My Black S2 T-Jet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i have only got little mods now, like the top grill and light tint on the rear 3 windows and as dannyjb said some silvertec bulbs and that would be perfection for me, apart from inside i would love a black roof lining and sabelts :devil:!!

Haha i ask my girlfriend if see would buy them for me for my birthday...she said "you'll be lucky, if i was going to buy you them they wouldnt be for you they would go in 500 Abarth" lol!

Yeah i have only got little mods now, like the top grill and light tint on the rear 3 windows and as dannyjb said some silvertec bulbs and that would be perfection for me, apart from inside i would love a black roof lining and sabelts :devil:!!

Haha i ask my girlfriend if see would buy them for me for my birthday...she said "you'll be lucky, if i was going to buy you them they wouldnt be for you they would go in 500 Abarth" lol!
Nab her A500 seats for free then ;)

Yeah un-bolt them without her knowing haha :D!

Remap Tomorrow :slayer:!

https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/137995-all-members-please-read-all-external-hosted-pictures-will-deleted.html

Rehost your images on the forum, send me a PM with the individual links and your thread will be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back