500 My beautiful 500c

Introduction

In response to grimwau, here are (hopefully!) a couple of pictures of my beautiful car - Florence (sorry guys!) - by the seaside
OP
OP
500cGirl
Try these. How do I get my little picture to show on my profile - can't seem to get it to upload....? (Probably because I'm not techy enough to make it small enough!):eek:

Attachments

• 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 36
  • 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 54

Venters

bairns, not bombs.
Try these. How do I get my little picture to show on my profile - can't seem to get it to upload....? (Probably because I'm not techy enough to make it small enough!):eek:

You need to resize them to 80x80 or less. MS Paint can do it. But can't remember the process

grimwau

aka tony

You need to resize them to 80x80 or less. MS Paint can do it. But can't remember the process

Hi 500c girl, very good pictures and as Venters says they need to be under a certain size to use as an avatar.

If you don't have any photo editing programs then I find Picassa (free from Google) is excellent.

OP
OP
500cGirl
Technology now successful negotiated - I won't describe the long process - but I now have my own picture! :)

Glad you like her, she's great fun to drive, and juddering stopped!

danger girl

The ghost person partially inside has REALLY BIG HANDS!

Lovely car. I'm very much liking the black and red:).