General My b bumped

Currently reading:
General My b bumped

If it is screeching loudly, the pad will probably have worn right down to the backplate which will result in metal to metal contact leaving a groove in the disc.

Morning !
I took the b into MGC Servicing and within the day they had provided me with a quote to repair and spray bumper and repair dent in wing - approx £170. They got the bumper done same day and it looks fine. While I was there someone called in who had come to them from London to have some work done!
xs

Morning !
I took the b into MGC Servicing and within the day they had provided me with a quote to repair and spray bumper and repair dent in wing - approx £170. They got the bumper done same day and it looks fine. While I was there someone called in who had come to them from London to have some work done!
xs

Some Barchetta work? I'm going to have to ask for discount next time I go in I figure they owe me for pointing so many people in their direction:p

Some Barchetta work? I'm going to have to ask for discount next time I go in I figure they owe me for pointing so many people in their direction:p
Good idea. I'm going to get them to do my brakes at same time as dent as well. It's really handy for me, they drive me into work. The only thing I don't like is getting out of the place with the entrance on that bend. I thought it would be sods law to get rear ended just they've fixed the bumper!
xs

Back