Punto (Mk2/2b) My '99 P2 Sporting turbo-converted.

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My '99 P2 Sporting turbo-converted.

shakey_hand_man said:
Can I ask how you atached the extra injectors to the inlet manifold?

Sure.. because its made of plastic, the injectores are guled into the holes drilled in the manifold.

The type of gule used is the one with 2 components, mixed together they will be as hard as plastic.

ChrisUK said:
Araldite?......

Something like that, but even stronger - and in a large self-mixing injector like "gluegun" used in industries. Those you can buy in the shops, are way to weak and small..

That is really smart mate. I want a punto 16v sporting for my first but im not sure if to mod that over the years or buy a mk2 :S

~Beav

awsome car mate, love it, must have been a lot of time and money well spent :worship:

wow this is awesome(y) that will be one great car now.. :D as it is the sporting is great car.

so yours will be amazingly great..
wish i could do something like that myself ................

first of all well done mate, gota 03 plate 30k black mk2 sporting myself.on my 2nd gearbox has gone 7k this 1!!!.clutch is going,brakes are too. my friends just wrote his hgt of.ooppsss.i can have any bits.........hgt conversion i was thinking but just wondering roughly how much thats cost you??

first of all well done mate, gota 03 plate 30k black mk2 sporting myself.on my 2nd gearbox has gone 7k this 1!!!.clutch is going,brakes are too. my friends just wrote his hgt of.ooppsss.i can have any bits.........hgt conversion i was thinking but just wondering roughly how much thats cost you??

Through 50.000 kilometers of is has costed me around 3.000 pounds.

Had the ignition map trimmed as well as fitted a 86 hp intake cam to the engine. My thought of around 160 hp's wasn't wrong. Take a look:

159 HP's at 0,8 bar of pressure and 223 nm. torque.

rullefelt.jpg

Back