DSC00320.JPG

Grande Punto My 1.9 M-Jet Blue

Introduction

1st picture standard

Spayed grills, Vinyle
Lowered (sport lines) great advice from the gps guys(y)
Cupra splitter
Flip up head unit ripspeed
abarth badges (comments welcome lol)
abarth mats

Coming soon
Tinted windows
Powered coated wheels ( most likely gloss black)
Angle eyes
abarth rear lights

I was also thinking on tinting the side lights and the fogs but not sure on the legal side :confused:
Indecisive weather to lower mine or not, what do you suggest ?

Looking great by the way !!

Ive got the 1.9 in the same colour. Im getting eibach sportlines on next week hopefully, did you have any problems with them on - driving with a full car etc?

Never thought about getting black alloys though, your car looks proper bad ass with them and the fmic on the last few photos. (y)

Yeah ino haha i wont bother i would just get so much stick for it its not worth it hahha :p
Just on the hunt for red badges at the minute. Front and back. Want to buy as a set wheras ebay only do them on there own.

any updates on this thread?? some good progress made here, love it

whats the list of mods you've done to your engine?

induction, decat, fmic, and remap? making 193 BHP? what are your torque and 0-60 figures?

cheers, just learning about diesels, my 1.9 m-jet is the first diesel i've owned so a bit new to diesel tuning.

Richard.

any updates on this thread?? some good progress made here, love it

whats the list of mods you've done to your engine?

induction, decat, fmic, and remap? making 193 BHP? what are your torque and 0-60 figures?

cheers, just learning about diesels, my 1.9 m-jet is the first diesel i've owned so a bit new to diesel tuning.

Richard.

Think he sold it mate. Saw it on either ebay or pistonheads a few weeks ago.

Back