apline 6x9's
1 gauge wiring all round

future mods,
black alloys
lowering kit
tinted windows
angel eyes
please tell me what you l;ike about my car a what you dontttt,
cheers mate im deffo doing the mirrors this week, but im not sure oin the bumpers, i was gonna gett them colour coded, but i quite like the black bumpers its more individual everyone has colour coded bumpers, but thanks alot mate

looking nice as said deffo colour code everything including bumpers

don't often see puntos in that colour i like it

the black alloys will look really nice on that colour and go with the light tints

im tyring to get sum 5 spoke or sum grande punto alloys, and get them sprayed black, what tints do you have on your rear windows as in percent?

haven't the foggiest lol the previous owner put them on as an option when she brought the car new

if your worried about legal stuff then the back 3 windows can go as dark as you like i dont think they even have to be windows if you don't want lol

im in desperate need of tinting lol, i dunno whether to do the front 2 wot ya think?

front two there is a limit on and i think its 85% of light has to be let through but im not sure on that

cars always look best tinted all round imo there's car threads from other country's with this

but i think if your gonna tint windows in this country leave it with the back 3 otherwise it just looks mismatched and odd but each to there own

its has to let 75% light through the front 2 windows, the back one you can do what the hell you want to them

nice looking car so far, the best mod you can do at the min.... sort the cables out! a tidy install looks great, a messy one looks a bugger.

Last edited:
humm i only have them because i love my music, just love bass, and plus my girlfriend brought the head unit as a christmas present, i couldnt not use it lol, im thinking of colour coding the bumpers everyones persuading me lol

sup gaz!!
finaly found your post get some up pics with ya lowerd beast and who cares if the stereo looks chavvy atleast you can find your music a hell of a lot easier :D
ps you owe my iphone haha

Back