IMG_0260.JPG

Grande Punto my 1.2 gp active.

Introduction

hello this it my 1.2 grande punto active in silver sorry about the dirtyness been to work when these had been taken(y)

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

mods so far:

standard fiat 15" alloys
black front grill
sub and amp
new door speakers

mods to come

tint back 3 windows
new backbox
all round sound system
new alloys

any thoughts would be helpfull:slayer:
Re: my 1.2 gp active

Dash looks nice. How much carbon fibre did it take to do what You have done? Been looking at the vinyl on eBay but not sure how much I need! Cars looking beast btw. Love the way it's sitting on them coilovers :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

Just out of interest, what fascia did you get for your HU, I got one of the 7.99 ones off ebay and the fitment is S**t! I have seen the official one, but its 29.99!!!!! :confused:

i found mydash easy use a hairdryer to soften the vinyl and i used my bank card to get rid of air bubbles and a stanly knife make sure its a new blade though to cut the dash out!!!!

as for thefacia i got the 7.99 of ebay and ive just broke the clips of the topp and pushed really hard but it did sit sh*t soo thats why i wrapped it:eek:

Back