General multipla on ebay

Currently reading:
General multipla on ebay

guizzo

Today I saw a lovely multipla on ebay for just under £2000 a facelift model 55 plate with a snapped cambelt, it stated that no damage was done to the cam, I thought it always damaged the cam/valves when the belt snapped not to mention the conrods/crank etc, not that I would buy it, I've got enough vehicles at the moment.:)

Can you place an item number for the car asap would like to add to my allready multi collection

Today I saw a lovely multipla on ebay for just under £2000 a facelift model 55 plate with a snapped cambelt, it stated that no damage was done to the cam, I thought it always damaged the cam/valves when the belt snapped not to mention the conrods/crank etc, not that I would buy it, I've got enough vehicles at the moment.:)

And would you believe a seller who told you the above story? If there was no damage, why wouldn't he just fit a new timing belt...?

I've always thought that the jtd engine is an interferance engine and it would be bust, but if all it needs is a cambelt it's well worth it, belt kit is only about £50 and easy to fit.

Nice one thanks could be the buyer for that if ya hear of any more post it up

let me know if you buy it or view it, I'm curious to know the condition of the engine.

1995 made offer of 1500 tryin to get to kent but always workin lovely dent in near side front though will have to wait and see

Back