Your best bet is to get hold of a paper `Owners Handbook', maybe from classifieds here, or Ebay? It's easier to use than trying to search through pages on a computer screen. I've copied the following from page 32 of the manual. From left to right, 8 warning lamps in the bottom row are:
1. Engine coolant temperature (comes on if too hot).
2. Engine oil pressure (comes on when ignition turned on, should go off once engine is running).
3. Glow plug light (Diesel) (comes on and stays on for a few seconds when starting from cold).
4. Injection warning light (comes on if there's a fault in the system).
5. Code (single flash, code recognised; engine should start ok. Constant light, code not recognised; engine won't start. Continuous flashing, immobiliser system not working but engine should start ok).
6. Handbrake on/brake fluid low.
7. Front brake pads (comes on if the brake pads are too worn).
8. ABS (comes on if the ABS system is faulty. Brakes still work, but no ABS).
Semicircle of lights above bottom row. 7 lamps from left to right.
1. Airbag fault.
2. Battery charge (comes on when ignition turned on. Should go out once the engine is running above tickover).
3. Headlight main beam (goes out when lights dipped).
4. Indicator warning light (flashes when indicators are on).
5. Outside lights (comes on when any outside light is on).
6. Seat belt warning light (comes on if drivers seat belt not clipped together when the engine is running).
7. Passenger side airbag warning (comes on if front passenger airbag turned off).