Technical Multiecuscan proxi alignment

Currently reading:
Technical Multiecuscan proxi alignment

Can Multiecuscan be used for a proxi alignment on X290 Peugeots and Citroens? I know it cant read the engine ecu but alfaobd can.
I would be interested to know also.
I have a 2010 Fiat Scudo with the 2.litre 16v Peugeot engine and MES doesn't seem to list it.
It lists the other Fiats I currently own, but I am loathe to lash out on the full Multiplex version along with a Windows lap top when for most of my stuff my friend gives me access to his Snap On Diagnostics.

I know it cant read the engine ecu but alfaobd can.

When I tried AlfaOBD on a Boxer a few years back (I don't have a Boxer now) it wouldn't read the Boxer engine ECU. My impression was that the developer had simply duplicated the Ducato section without changes so it would read ECUs with ISO codes common to the Ducato but nothing else. The engine ECUs listed under Boxer/Jumper in the current version of AlfaOBD are Ducato ones.

When I tried AlfaOBD on a Boxer a few years back (I don't have a Boxer now) it wouldn't read the Boxer engine ECU. My impression was that the developer had simply duplicated the Ducato section without changes so it would read ECUs with ISO codes common to the Ducato but nothing else. The engine ECUs listed under Boxer/Jumper in the current version of AlfaOBD are Ducato ones.
From another forum i believe some Boxers are read by Alfabod. I don't know the precise read method of ecu but believe MES is more precise in handshaking than alfaobd.

Back