Styling Mudflaps

Currently reading:
Styling Mudflaps

Morning Luigi,
Fiat used to list them as a accessory, then they stopped doing them. I think they have now started again, so have a look on the Fiat Qubo site. Failing that, have a look on Ebay, they have a few listed.

Take care Qube O...

They should do, i fitted some to my memo when i had it, if not citroen do them for about £27 a pair, they fit by drilling holes in the wheel arch liner and riveting them on

2668 griffinlook on ebay you can buy them from poland at £25plus £15 pp
have purchased about 2 wk agoe seem very good.
regards frederick

Hi Doblovert,

I bought the Bipper/Nemo ones from Peugeot and they pop rivet through the wheel arch liner so you don't drill any metal.

The return metal lip on the wing is not really wide enough for a clamp. You could use a small cavity fixing or rivnuts through the mudflap and into the liner.
(see other thread on mudflaps).

Good luck!

Hi,thanks for that.

In fact, I emailed the supplier- he very efficiently sent a large file of photos of how to fix using 2 different methods. I don't think the supplied clamps are great, but they did fit onto the front wing lip,and in conjunction with the supplied self-tappers to fit into the wheel liner, they are secure. The rears I just secured to the liner and the rear plastic bumper return with self tappers. Bit of a pig having to jack up the car (especially as my car didn't have one as it's got no supplied spare wheel,just the squirty slime stuff) and remove the rear wheels to fit them, but the fronts went on with the steering on full lock.

For info of any other viewers- the Polish supplied flaps are appear NOT to be solely dedicated to Qubo/Bipper/Nemo, but have various cut lines for trimming to other vehicles. However, they fit perfectly snug to the Qubo arches and bumper shaping.

I think it's really bad that the fiat dealers don't do the 4 mud flaps! It's the first things the sales man try's ! and the foot mats! So chips to my paintwork is inevitable !! Thanks fiat!! :bang:

Qubo front.jpg

Qubo rear.jpg
Wow! Did you say leather! Have you got a pic???:yum:

(y)(y)

Here's those pic's I promised......I also have matching leather door cards on the front, not top to bottom, but the top panel.............love it.

Last edited:
Very Posh!! Although with no aircon in my van I'm not sure I'd want leather! I don't think you can spec a citroen with leather anyway..

Back